Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
there is a player using my profile picture I can’t get assisted about the issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Welcome to the King Community @loverboy13🤗
I have noticed that sometimes, my profile picture is shown as another player's profile and me with another player's pic! But, it is just a glitch with the servers and if I close the App (or the Facebook browser), the profile pics become normal!
Do you think the glitch/issue you are experiencing is similar to this OR do you see that, that player is using your profile pic from a while now?
Can you please clarify this for me by typing in the empty box? Thank you!🍫🍫