Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought some stuff from site too help with levels on holiday first time ive ever bought anything now I can't pass any levels bit of a scam hoping im going too buy more too pass levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @gwatt🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
I understood that you made a purchase in your game! But, sorry to say that I could not understand what happened after that! Can you please explain a bit more about the scam that's going on?
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!🍫