Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im having the hardest time with this level. Not long ater unlocking the middle wheel piece it gets destroyed by fish and im unable to complete the level, even with trying to not activate them, which is nearly impossible sometimes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm so pleased and thanks for letting us know. Good luck with your game!
@christinewupp Thank you!! I followed your advice and finally passed it!! I appreciate you
Hello @hisgorda You are right that this is a tricky level to pass. I played it fairly recently and remember I struggled with it too. The reason is that it was designed before there were any jelly fish on this level.
The way I passed it was to avoid making jelly fish at all cost. This means not making the apparent best moves early on. So don't follow the hints and don't make colour bomb combos at the beginning. In fact I started off making insignificant moves near the top.
Once you have enough sugar coats to start to open the first boxes you can start try to destroy them and create some combos to destroy the frosting, but try to not make a match to create jelly fish. Eventually I did pass this level using this strategy. Once the last boxes are open you might need to play a strong booster to finish the level, but you might also get some luck from the game at this point, especially if you decide to pay for extra moves.
When you enter the level and the game, you not only see the videos, but many people write their comments as help. I think under: All Help! Please take a look there and read it. You can also take a break and just collect boosters. It's just a matter of luck until the right game comes along. You'll manage it. Just be patient. I'm over 20,000, I know what I'm talking about. Good luck!
Please click on the green 'All Help'!
That might help you.
Then I can't help you any further.
I also used to always inform myself about videos and comments on the internet.
When I played, it was always different, but you somehow manage to pull it off in the end.
These are still some of the easiest levels. More difficult ones are coming your way, and you're just feeling desperate.
@Spinnifix Thank you, I have watched numerous videos, like the one below the fish didnt target the wheel, where mine are aggressively attacking the center wheel and destroying it well before my moves are gone. Ive been trying this level for about a week. I guess its going to be one of those levels for me
Hello! If you're having trouble with a level, enter your game and level into the internet. You'll get lots of videos and tips.
Good luck!
@hisgorda