Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i need my money back because i purchase a parcage they charge me they don't send me nothing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, welcome to our Community @Dounymix
I understand your concern as your in-game purchase is missing and I will point you into the right direction.
Please take a look at our article here which was created for cases such as yours: https://kingcare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000765685-I-didn-t-receive-a-purchase-from-the-Apple-App-Store#%20
Simply follow the instructions there and if needed, send our Player Support team a screenshot of your purchase receipt so they can check this further.
You can reach out to Player Support team via game app or via https://soporto.king.com/
Have a nice day ahead!