Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like
To reset my account to the first level again , but I can’t see how to do it without opening a new account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @bagarciaperez
Say no more 😄 If it’s so you can play and race together with your family, that’s a pretty good reason to start over!
Your game should be back to Level 1, so you should now be ready to start the race with them.
Have fun playing together, and good luck catching up with the family 🤗
Thanks for following up on this @MountainMom 🙏
Hello @bagarciaperez, I have forwarded your request to our Community manager. I hope you will hear back and your request is completed before your day ends.
I am sure that I want to reset the account. The reason I want to start from level one is that my family recently started playing and we all want to race and play together. I am wayyyyy too far ahead to really play with them. I really hope it can be reset soon though! They are all getting ahead now. Lol
Hi @bagarciaperez and thank you @PummyRaj for the assist!
I understand you’d like to restart your game from level 1 while keeping your current account.
Before we make any changes, I just want to double-check a couple of things with you. Are you currently around level 1800's in the game, and are you absolutely sure you want that progress reset back to level 1 rather than creating a separate new account?
I’m also curious to know what made you decide to start again from the beginning?
Once you confirm, we'll can take it 😊
my ID is 1003133596
Hello @bagarciaperez🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
If you would like to restart playing the game from level 1, but not create a new account - the only way there is to contact King Player Support team and request them to reset your progress!
I checked the Game Help Center but, could not find an option for you to choose! Let me ask our Game Experts team and find out what steps you should follow to send your request!
Not sure if it's needed, can you please provide your Game ID number?
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!🍫🍫
I think you have to reinstall or clear data to start from starting