Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can someone PLEASE help me pass level 2326? I have been stuck for days. No boosters. No gold. Nothing π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I scrolled back to level 2326 to try it without using boosters or extra moves. This is what my level 2326 looks like:
I attempted this level 50 times tonight and was never able to beat it. The closest I got was 1 frosting and 4 licorice swirls remaining.
I had the most success when I dislodged the licorice swirls as soon as possible. Focus on breaking the bubblegum pops on the side and then focus on clearing enough space for the licorice swirls. Clear licorice swirls as you open the rest of the board, keeping in mind that making a match next to licorice swirls will temporarily cause them to stop spawning. Combining a vertical striped candy with a jelly fish will cause it to prioritize the outer columns, and combining a horizontal striped candy with a jelly fish will cause it to prioritize the top and bottom rows.
EDIT: christinewupp has a guide for what to do if you are stuck with no boosters and no gold bars.
If you have ads in your game, take full advantage of them. Get boosters through Sweet Cinema and watch ads for extra moves at the end of an attempt. If you don't have ads, ignore the previous two sentences.
If you want to win without taking a long break from the game, I suggest taking advantage of the daily treat machine and the booster wheel. This is fairly luck-dependent, but you'll want timed color bombs and/or timed UFOs. Use your starting color bombs to knock out the vertical striped candies on the sides to free the licorice swirls faster. Use a UFO to clear a lot of frosting at once. Getting a party popper from the booster wheel is awesome, but you should save it for when you know you're going to succeed.