Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it impossible to pass a level without additional steps? Why is it necessary to buy gold?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi again @nerimanta123
Those YouTube videos were created when the levels were released! That's the reason we see a vast difference in number of moves! You know that these legendary levels are too hard to beat!! Sometimes, these levels can be beaten after struggling for a bit!
Lately, we have been noticing that some of these levels have bugs and need to be reported! Getting stuck in these legendary levels is usual! But if it's for weeks, I will have to report it as the level might needs to be looked at!
Hope I made sense!🍫🍫
ĺand when it changes how many days can I not pass this level? I have bought gold a lot at once and now I understand that such difficult levels are just a provocation to buy gold. I watched how to play this particular level on YouTube and everywhere it shows 22 moves, but I am only given 15. it was a great relaxing game but I will look for another one.
Thank you for the screenshot @nerimanta123
Can you also let me know how long have you been stuck on the level?
??
Hello @nerimanta123🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry hear that level 11086 has been hard! How long have you been stuck on it?
Can you please post a screenshot of your gameboard - after you open the level to play?
Hope to hear from you soon!🍫🍫