Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My old facebook that I used before it connected my candy crush saga but I lost that fb long time ago and just got a new version of candy crush saga and I have to start from the first leve
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Lala16Frayres and Welcome to this King Community! We are delighted you have joined us from the Philippines!
As an experienced Candy Crush Saga players, it myst be disappointing to start over on level 1. We are here to help in any way we can.
To start your journey in our Community, I encourage you to view the following post regarding our Community Guide ⤵️