Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need help logging in on my android. My original account is tied into my Apple ID. The user ID I'm seeking to use is 16621427047
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @Ashleegames2025! 👋
Hope you are doing well!
Unfortunately, I had a look on the system and your account was only saved with your Apple ID and that cannot be used on an Android device. The only option would be to create a new King account. After that is done, you can send me your new User ID and I will be able to to manually restore your levels from my side.
Please note that restoring your progress means that you will automatically have 2 stars in every level (keep in mind levels are rated between 1-3 Stars depending on the score you achieved). This will also mean that none of your high scores will transfer, but you are able to continue from where you left off.
Seeing that this is a new account, you will have to build up your boosters, lives, friends, event progress and gold bars again.
If you are interested in doing this, please let me know and I will move you to the correct level. Please also confirm on which level you want your account restored.
Looking forward to your reply!
@Ashleegames2025, have you tried contacting King's Player Support using the advice from my colleague @PummyRaj below? I will also see if our Manager or one of our Game Experts can help, since thus is beyond my technical ability.
@MountainMom I originally logged in on my iPhone 12. I didn’t use an email and I don’t have Facebook. It’s just showing my Apple ID name.
Hello @Ashleegames2025 and Welcome to this King Community!
Can you provide us with additional information?
In the meantime, can the following article from our Help Center provide a quicker answer?
👉New phone or tablet?
We look forward to your answers.
Hello @Ashleegames2025🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
You will have to contact King Player Support team to help with this! Since it might not be possible to use your Apple ID on your Android device, you might have to create a King account.
Please contact Player Support team - directly from your game App on your Apple device, as this will automatically send them the account and game information they need to investigate your setup. If you are unaware, please follow below steps:👇
When you contact them, explain that your progress is currently associated with your Apple ID and that you need help with transferring it to an Android device! They will be able to advise you with next steps.
Please let me know if you have further questions or need assistance!🍫🍫