Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how am I supposed to finish this level?? i almost lost all my gold and items
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is my level 5687 on the latest version of the game:
The board has 24 lucky candies, which is exactly enough to satisfy the yellow candy order. Now I'm wondering: unless your version is different, how in the world did 12 of your lucky candies disappear without triggering a Lucky Moment?
I also lost my 76 streak