Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If you look at all the pictures, you'll see that even I can't do it, it's impossible. Fairness and effort aren't rewarded. Only those who buy things get ahead. That's unfortunately unfair in the game; I don't make the rules. The player always loses more than they can gain. What's the point of all this?! Anyway, have fun, help each other out.
BestTeam2026
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @BestTeam2026🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I hope you are having fun in the Community as I noticed you have already opened multiple discussions about how you play the game!😊
If you don't mind, can you please use our —> Discussions Area, to open your threads? The area you are right now is Support area - which is used to posts questions and/or reports about the issues, bugs about the game! Since you are not reporting any issues, Discussions area would be more suitable than the Support area!
I will keep these threads closed until they are moved to the Discussions area!
Thank you for understanding and your cooperation!
Keep crushing & have a great weekend ahead!