I'm genuinely so upset right now because the exclamation point will not go away!! It just keeps showing me the piggy bank and I'm already irritated beyond things because the end screen makes me sit around and watch multitudes of combos go off! Im done, I finished the level, I JUST WANT TO MOVE ONTO THE NEXT ONE!! And that exclamation WONT GO AWAY! ITS ALWAYS THERE! NO MATTER HOW MUCH I CLICK AND CLOSE OUT!!!!!!! WHY ISNT THERE A TOGGLE?!!!??!?
Please, I'm just so annoyed that I redownloaded it to play with my family only to remember why I genuinely hate the way mobile games do this. ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ I just want a layout that doesn't upset me this badly. I know it'll be tolerable if I can just get it to stop making it look like I have tabs I haven't checked, I keep clicking it thinking there's an update and I'm going insane 😞