Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
playing the tournament and none of my activated boosters appear in the games. This has been happening for about 2 days now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same thing in the star tournament, I did all of the suggested below and my app is to date.
Hi and Welcome to the Community
Thanks for reporting this. Could you please let me know which device and Challenge you’re playing on ?In the meantime here are a few things you can try that may help resolve the problem temporarily:
If this not work , I highly recommend you to please https://soporto.king.com/contact to have a better look and assistance for your issue.