Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
what can I do to pass this level? Is there anyway anybody can help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please don't tag me for this kind of thing @michelereads . I do not work for King in any capacity and choose myself which posts to answer. Thank you.
Hi @Jasper21 I’m going to tag some people that might be able to help you @QueenB @christinewupp @MountainMom @PummyRaj
Sempre quando eu travo em algum nível, eu fecho o jogo, mas antes de sair solicito pedido de vida como forma de mostrar meio que estou desistindo...
Fecho o jogo e limpo os cookies que armazenei...