Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get my game screen to be normal again? I had over 160 lives sent to me, now gone? Plus, other issues. Is anyone else having these issues for over a month. I wrote to them, Candy Crush, and they never got back to me. Thanks for any input!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Eu não tenho mais neste jogo, a opção de armazenar e ver as vidas disponíveis…
Isso acho que não vejo desde uma atualização que teve na empresa KING para poder mostrar mais segurança aos usuários, e seus provedores em sua administração em vincular ambos os acessos. E pra dar cobertura diante das diversas formas acessos, os erros de atualização aparecerão, e acho que ainda aparece, quando mudamos cada meio de comunicação...
E agora fica mais restrito os métodos de sincronização, como forma a nos proteger também de quaisquer utilização inserida anteriormente
Hi there, welcome to our Community @CallumCeCe63
I understand your concern regarding your game and I will point you into the right direction.
To receive further assistance regarding this, I would advise you to reach out to our Player Support team via game app directly or via https://soporto.king.com/
Our Player Support team will then take a look into this for you.
I hope this helps and wish you a nice day!