Why do you
need so much gold if you're not risking anything???!!! For ALL
STARS?!:. Why don't you play in the next tournament - an event for first
place? You all have enough gold to advance. Or do you just want to brag
here - show off? Then you're in the wrong place. My house, my car, my
money... No, no house, no car, no money, BUT heart, intelligence, and
helpfulness are what define a person. Not skin color, etc. We're all in
the same boat.
We
in King Community are a community that helps each other so we can enjoy
the game again. So we're all one big team. Without our teamwork and
tips, none of you can progress. It's not just a solo game. Without
community – without teamwork – you can't advance in the game. I play
fairly and am always willing to help; I want to help everyone here from
the bottom of my heart.
I'm
so happy that there are people like all of you. Everyone contributes
with tips. A big thank you to all of you. One for all, all for one,
that's the motto here. Not who's better or who has more. There's no good
or bad. We are all good, and I really appreciate that. A heartfelt
thank you to everyone; you are wonderful. Thank you!
I'm
so happy that there are people like all of you. Everyone contributes
with tips. A big thank you to all of you. One for all, all for one,
that's the motto here. Not who's better or who has more. There's no good
or bad. We are all good, and I really appreciate that. A heartfelt
thank you to everyone; you are wonderful. Thank you!
BestTeam2026