Is money
better than skill and performance? Does the player with money have the
power to advance further? The player who unfortunately doesn't have
money, but brings skill and performance, has no right to victory and is
therefore always the loser? I find it unfair that there should be equal
rights for everyone in tournaments and events. If I'm playing at level
11946 and the other player is at level 900, it's much harder for me to
collect greens than for someone playing at level 900. That's no fun
anymore, is it?!
Is this a
fair game then? I don't think so, or what do you think???!!!:. As I see
it, other players see it the same way. Performance and skill don't count
anymore. Only those with money have the power. That's why it doesn't
make sense to play anymore. And then you quit playing out of
frustration. Let the players have fun again, and not just pay. That's
not why I play. I hope you change this soon. Thank you so much.