Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
To the community team: If I'm at level 11946 and then try to level up to 11721 for another player, and then fail, will that affect my game? Will I lose everything? Thanks.
BestTeam2026
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In such a case you lose the lives if you fail the level, but nothing else. You won't lose super charger or your win streak for failing older replayed levels.
Hello @BestTeam2026, if you scroll back to replay a level you have already won, you will not lose your forward progress. I applaud you for your willingness to help other players!
Thank you, finally someone understood what I meant. I don't mean to attack anyone here. Facts need to be stated, otherwise nothing will change. Thank you for your understanding. We all want to have fun and enjoyment in the game again. We all contribute our best, each in our own way. If the game is fair, no one wants to quit. After all, we have to give it our all until we're completely broke. And you're sitting on the money and doing absolutely nothing for us players. That's not fair. Thank you.
Someone in the community needed help with level 11721. Since I'm currently at level 11946, I thought I'd try leveling up to 11721 in my game to see what the player is doing. I just wanted to know if I do this and can't beat the level, will I lose everything I've worked for? I need to be able to see where this player is having trouble so I can find a solution for them. Is that the answer? Thanks.
I'm afraid I don't know which post you mean. I'm using a free translator, but unfortunately, it's not very good at translating. There isn't a translator available here, which would be very helpful. I don't speak English, sorry. Are you an expert from the community team or a player? If you're from the team, you absolutely need to change something as soon as possible. Otherwise, I and other players won't be understood correctly. Thank you.
It sounds like you are seeing the old "Help a friend" feature. I thought this feature was abandoned a long time ago. Please could you verify what feature makes it possible for you to play a level for another player? I don't have anything like this in my game at the moment.
Hi there!
Could you please clarify what do you mean by level up to a different level?