Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I spent a little of money on this game. Whr cant I use my boosters I have paid for they are not showing up during the level this is the second time I wrote, you figure the fucking problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @mcapa11 I answered your other post have attached it below. Could you attach a screenshot of what the problem is please. Also I ask that you edit your post removing your swear word. We are all players like yourself in the Community, and we really don't need to see such words. To edit your post click on the ... in a circle as I have shown below ⬇️
Then click on edit, remove the offence word and save.
This is your first post I answered ⬇️ so if you can attach a screenshot someone may understand and be able to help you 👍