Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! I registered using my email, but I want to link my Facebook account so I can log in with Facebook instead. Is that possible? I also want to keep my email.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the Community
Thank you for the feedback.
Your King account progress will now sync with your Facebook account.
If your progress doesn’t sync, we can manually transfer your progress to a new account. However, there are some points to keep in mind: