Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this level is stuck on a loop of exploding candies. Tried everything but happens every time i play. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
its finally working. Thanks for your help ❤️
@QueenB Could you help with this please?
yes there are still just the three colours 😫
ive just tried several times and the problem is still happening 😫
Are you still seeing just three colours @LynseyC ?
Good News Lynsey, the level should be improved, have you had a chance yet to play the level?
@christinewupp
thank you everyone for your help!
Hi @LynseyC and thanks @christinewuppfor flagging this and for comparing the different versions of the level 🙏
I’ve shared the details with the team so they can take a closer look at what’s happening with Level 6950. I’m waiting to hear back from them now, and I’ll update you here as soon as I have more information.
@QueenB @PummyRaj @kiara_wael please could you check this thread I link below, which contains a screenshot that explains why this problem occurs: One of the four colours is missing in Lynsey's version of this level.
Thank you for posting this screenshot. It is very helpful in order to understand why you are having this problem.
This is a comparison of the two screenshots, your version and my version:
The difference is that your version only has three colours: orange, blue and green and mine has four colours: orange, green, blue and purple. So I will not get the problem with the never ending cascades that you get.
Perhaps @QueenB could get someone to look into this for you on Monday. Your version of this level appears to be faulty @LynseyC .
it’s happening again! Im stuck on level 6950 due to a glitch. The candies just explode on a loop and I have to quit the level. Have tried several times and the same thing happens every time. Can someone fix ghus?
Please could you share a screenshot or your board @LynseyC . If this happens every time then there usually is either a major error in the board design (and you may be one of a small group of players with a different board) or there may be some tips we could offer if we knew what the level looks like.