Hello everyone in the community, I am the team leader - boss of BestTeam2026.
I would
first like to sincerely thank the wonderful Ashley for her
participation. I don't know if she found me here or in the game. A big
thank you to her!🙂 🌞 👑 🌞
⭐️🍀ASHLEY🍀⭐️
🎈🎉🎊
She is now the second team player in my BestTeam2026
And I hope more people will come. There are still 27 places available if you're interested.
Everyone
is welcome on my team. Regardless of gender, race, skin color, religion,
etc. – simply anyone who feels included. But no players who call the
shots. Show-offs, bosses, big bosses, spreading racism, etc.
These are
my house rules. I only kick someone out if they don't follow my rules
and my team. No one who is fair, helpful, has a heart for everyone,
enjoys games, fun, joy, etc. Absolutely no one. I mean that seriously.
I'm always there for my team. Helpful, friendly, and warm, like a
family. If you want to join, a new team game starts in 8.5 hours. Please
look for me in the game team, BestTeam2026. Hope that's right. Looking
forward to seeing you. Thanks.
BestTeam2026