Did you
really reduce the duration of our special color ball to twelve hours
instead of 24? That can't be true, can it?! You're just taking
everything away from all of us players. Without any warning, it's simply
outrageous. We all had and still have so much fun and enjoyment with
it. What are we even allowed to do here anymore? Just buy and pay? Is
that fair to all of us? Are we all supposed to start playing unfairly
and then leave the game forever? Is that really what you want? It makes
no sense anymore.
This is
simply an outrageous and unfair disgrace. I, and I'm sure all the
players, are extremely annoyed, angry, frustrated, etc. We're not
allowed to do anything in the game except buy things and pay, but
absolutely nothing else?! That's what I call a rip-off. We follow all
your rules and play fairly, what's the point of this?!
We all
contribute our time and effort. Each in our own way, however we can.
Like advertising, performance, recognition, fairness, and so on. And the
big boss only thinks about ABBA, money, money, money, it's your funny
thing. Suddenly we're all gone. So paying is worth more than
performance. Where's Luana from Brazil? Is she not real either, and was
she bought by you? She's a role model for all players. Is this all just a
dream? I hope not for your sake, otherwise that's it for the game.
Without us, unfortunately, there's no game.
Money.
Yes, I know Big Boss is our boss, and we players are just dumb workers
here. I have a great suggestion: replace the players with AI bots, then
you won't need players anymore. Big Boss will think, "Oh, great tip,
even more money, and more money, etc. It's all AI-controlled anyway."
Don't listen to Big Boss! The AI will replace you, wouldn't that be
great for you? So why are you doing it to us?! I hope you change
something about this, and we can all have fun again. Thanks.
BestTeam2026