Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Had a virus and needed to reset my kindle table to factory settings - was able to retrieve my level currently on 3768 but my boosters are all missing showing boosters in the single digits for example 1,2,and 0 how do I get my boosters back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @joquivers and Welcome to this King Community!
I wish I had better news for you, but your boosters cannot be restored after resetting your device. While your progress and gold bars are stored on King servers, boosters are stored locally on your device. Consequently, you can get your progress and gold bars restored, but your boosters are lost. I hope you have good luck winning more boosters. You might want to check out our Contests which offer opportunities to win gold bars or boosters for your game. The Contests are found by tapping on the large "Contests" button near the top of the page.