Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Closed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@QueenB I believe this is only my 3rd day with this level. I’ve only gotten down to 23 jellies remaining on the board other than that I’m still stumped at beating this silly level.
Hi @michelereads thanks for explaining what you’ve already tried. I can definitely see why this one is giving you a hard time, especially with the amount of blockers that need to be cleared within those 18 moves.
You’ve already covered most of the strategies I would normally suggest here, so rather than send you around in circles, can I ask how long you’ve been stuck on Level 5703?
I’ve had a look at how the level is currently performing as well, and I’d like to understand a little more about your experience with it. In the meantime, if you do get a good opening board, I’d prioritise creating Special Candies that can hit several areas at once rather than trying to clear the blockers one by one.
Let me know how long you’ve been here and we’ll take it from there, and please also tag our Candy Moderators @PummyRaj @MountainMom @kiara_wael if you need assistant as they help by flagging issues that might need my attention 😃