Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've spent money on this game, and how does 1 win 60 levels lad have 119k green candies and I've won over 900 and only have 106k. If this is how it's run this horrible
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't know what happened to my answer to this. I explained it all but my post has disappeared, which is such a shame because I made quite an effort to explain what the star tournament is and why such players only ever show 60 levels as being played on their player cards. (Stupid Vanilla)
End of map players will always show up as having played "60" levels, but there is no doubt that in reality Phong will have crushed through about 1000 levels in order to win this leaderboard. The player cards of end of map players never include star tournament levels these people play once the new levels run out.
So there is nothing wrong here.
Congratulations on coming second @Misty101! That's something to be pleased with and proud of.