Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i’m about to quit crush for good. I have played this game probably 50 times. I cannot break through the spinning candy. If I even get close, the game actually knocks all the spinners out. So I quit the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Could you please post a screenshot of your starting board @MissingLucy010322 ?
I am aware of two versions of this level that coexist, one has 15 moves, the other 26, but the latter version requires a whopping 90 bubblegums generated by the magic mixers to open the locks. The player who posted the screenshot declared the level impossible.
Hi @MissingLucy010322 It's a shame you've decided to quit over this level. Maybe if you are not 100% decided yet please could you take a look at this video and let us know if your level looks the same:
Please check if you have the same four colours on your board as are shown in this video. If your level looks the same then there should be a way to pass this without the mixers being destroyed. You must try hard to not create any jelly fish and avoid playing strong combos, such as a double colour bomb combo or a colour bomb + wrapped combo, because you must try to not hit the mixers. I would suggest to not play any starting boosters for this level. Please let us know if you have any further questions and if your board is different from the video please show us a screenshot of it.