Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My account won’t let me play races. It keeps telling me to go to the next level to start racing. It was doing races last week so I don’t think it’s an outdated device issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi bagarciaperez, thank you for sharing the screenshots and your User ID. I’ve passed the details to the team so they can look into why Episode Race is not starting correctly in your game. I’m waiting to hear back from them and will update you here as soon as I have more information 😉
I have continued and still no episode races are showing up.
This is what is showing right now. Previously it said complete level 162, then 176, then 200. Seems to keep moving ahead.
@bagarciaperez could you please get back to us with a screenshot of the game map showing the episode race flag and the message that shows up?
Also, your Game ID will come in handy as well so we can check with the studio what is causing this! How to find your Game User ID
I have the checkered flag on the map screen, but when I press it it says Complete level 200 to start race. So I play to that level and then it says play to 230, and on and on.
Hello @bagarciaperez and Welcome to this King Community!
You'll know when the Episode Race is active in your game when you see a checkered flag icon on your main game map screen. Tap the flag to see your position and that of the other racers. Episode Races do not begin automatically, so you might need to play a level to start a new Race.