Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When are the bugs going to get fixed? I'm tired of my game crashing in the middle of a level to where I lose everything and I won't get the stuff back that I lost
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mintapple90, we are always eager to resolve issues that cause the game to freeze or close. Have you visited the Technical Help section in our Help Center? That section has multiple tabs for various devices. Please check out the suggestions for your specific device.
If you continue to have issues with your game freezing or crashing, we will need more details.