Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I hope someone can help me. Whenever I start a new episode race it just automatically puts me in 5th place. I dont even get a chance to win cause its already chosen me as the loser. Incredibly frustrating and unfair.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you @MountainMom for bringing this up to our attention 🤗
Hi 14900607347 and thank you for sharing the screenshots, your device details, and your User ID. I’ve passed everything to the team so they can look into why your Episode Race is placing you in fifth position as soon as it starts.
We're waiting to hear back from them and will update you here as soon as we have more information 🙂
Getting really sick of this now
Getting Really sick of this now
Same thing
It still does not change. Doing all those steps. I must be missing out on alot of gold bars
@14900607347, Someone from the development team will be looking into what’s happening with your Episode Race. Thanks again for sharing your details to assist the team in their investigation. We’ll get back to you if we need any additional information. We appreciate your patience.
Hello @14900607347 and thank you for providing the information I requested.
I took a second look at your first screenshot. It looks like all 5 avatars in the race are on level 1762. The avatars for the other 4 players have flags indicating they are in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th places, with all of their avatars and your avatar being on the same level of 1762. So, it is baffling that the Episode Race ended showing your avatar in 5th place at level 1760. I have shared this issue with management.
In the meantime, let's make sure your issue is not related to your device rather than the game. We suggest trying the following troubleshooting tips to maximize the chances of the game running more smoothly for you:
Thanks for your message. Its everytime I have a race. It just puts me in 5th every time. The device im using is a Samsung and user ID is 14900607347
Hello @14900607347 and Welcome to this King Community!
This is quite unusual! The Episode Race should start all players at the same place at the beginning. Once started, all players advance at their own pace.
Do you always start in 5th place? Or is this a one-time occurrence? Did you happen to open the Episode Race and then not play, thus allowing the other players to reach the end before you resumed play?
Can you share the type of device on which you play and your Game ID to help us troubleshoot this issue?