Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my place in the game w boosters as I made a purchase the app froze. I tried support but it is also having difficulty. Its been like this for over a week now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Stina007 and sorry you’ve been having trouble.
Could you please help me understand exactly what happened?
When you say you lost your place in the game, do you mean your level progress moved backwards, or that you lost access to the level you were playing?
Also, when the game froze after your purchase, did you receive the items you bought?
If you can, please also let me know:
Once I have those details, I can better understand what’s going on and point you in the right direction.