Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I'm facing issue that i cant login through facebook i've reported multiple times but still i cant login in app is showing me please try again later and its been 2 months
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, yes. If your King account and Facebook account are linked to the same Candy Crush Saga progress, you can log in with your King account and your progress will remain synced with Facebook.
So using Log in with email does not mean you are starting a separate game or losing your Facebook progress.
Since you already appear to have a King account, I’d suggest trying to log in with that account on the Windows app. If you’re unsure of the password, you can use Forgot password? to reset it.
If you log in and your progress does not appear correctly, let me know before playing further and we can take another look.
Hi, thank you for sharing the screenshots. I can see you are playing through the Candy Crush Saga app on Windows.
Please try reinstalling the game app:
Once you have reinstalled the app, please select Log in with email instead of Continue with Facebook.
You also appear to have a King account, which may use the same email address as your Facebook account. Please try signing in with that email address and your King account password. If you do not remember the password, select Forgot password? to reset it.
Let us know if you are still unable to sign in after trying this.
Hi, If I'll login through kings account will my game also sync with facebook that's my question
If I remember correctly, it might happen because the webview used for logging through facebook uses the old EdgeHTML engine which Facebook no longer supports. I can sense it might be that. King account login does work through.
Hey, @16252927218 you don’t need to force login with Facebook. You can create a King account
Hi I'm facing issue that i cant login through facebook i've reported multiple times but still i cant login on pc is showing me please try again later and its been 2 months can you plz check this issue? I've downloaded the app from microsoft store but plz help me
this is the issue I'm facing. for 2 months & Í've downloaded a game on my pc from Microsoft Store
Hi @16252927218, thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry you have been unable to log in for so long.
Could you please share a screenshot of the message you see when you try to sign in? Please include the full screen, so we can see whether you are playing in a web browser or in the Windows app.
If you are playing through a browser, please also let us know which browser you are using. Have you tried clearing its cache and cookies, or signing in through a different browser?
Once we have these details, we can better understand what is happening and advise on the next step.