I'm starting a thread on the end of episode music season levels. These are my two versions of the first board:
The beginner's version:
Not surprisingly this board is passable without boosters.
Advanced version:
Unsurprisingly this version failed on first attempt. I got close enough to pass with 5 extra moves a couple of times, but opted not to do so. On the above board I had the train offer and played one single party popper on my third move, which helped pass the level with no further boosters.
Generally from my past experience with these end of episode special boss levels I would say that playing a party popper on the first three moves generally leads to a pass. There is usually no way to pass these without paying gold for extra moves or playing boosters (UFO or party popper).
I love the music symbols on top of the licorice, by the way. Now those are nice graphics!
Is anyone seeing a different version to the two above? Like an intermediate version?