Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello team, someone wants to join my team. They'd like to know how to find me. Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@PummyRaj
It is possible to post the Team link in this forum if you are the person who created the team:
I'm not sure if this helps, but that is a way to do it if your team cannot be found. I also had trouble finding a specific team: I do not think the app will show all the available teams to us when we search for a specific team. When I created a team named "flowers" I could not find my team when I searched for "flowers". There were numerous other teams with that same name, but not mine! I just think there are too many different teams now, millions I guess. The best way must be to copy and post our link in order to get new members to join us.
Hello again @BestTeam2026,
If a player wants to join a team, they'll see an option to search for one! I just don't understand why???!!!
I play almost all of the King Saga games and whichever game has a "team" option, that is the only option we have right now to find a team that we like or lead by our friends!
We always have to do everything ourselves. Why don't you do something for us for once?
Except for the Community Manager and the Game Experts, everybody else in this King Community is a player just like you! I lead my own team and I too had issues when this feature reached my game! First few months, I had only 4 players. So, I missed out playing the Team Clash event for many weeks!! Slowly, the number increased to 30 and we became an active team!
If a player can't find me, then I, as the player, am left out in the cold,
Oh!! I got your point now!👍 Then, I would recommend you to post an Idea suggesting — "give an option to Team leaders to search for their friends and send an invite to join their team"! If your idea receives more votes, there is a possibility that the Candy Studio might look into it!
you guys can have your party. Is that fair to all of us?!!! Are we all just here to play and pay exorbitant fees? My questions haven't been answered.
Just to add to what I informed above… You must have noticed that Teams is a very new feature to the game and there is scope for improvements & implementations! So, as players, we do not have to feel that this is the end of the feature! Let's keep providing our feedback and hopefully, King will listen to us!!
This could be translator issue! What did you mean by paying fees? The game is free to play, and we are not being forced to make purchases!! Like I mentioned above, I play almost all of the King Saga games, and I have never purchased anything in any of the games in 10 years of my King Saga journey!!🤔
Please give me a fair answer.
I gave my fair point of view as a player as well as a Moderator of the game! King makes changes to their games very often and as players - there is nothing we can do but share our feedback! At the end of the day, King is also an organization with many employees. They need profits to pay their employees and stay in the market!
If a player wants to join a team, they'll see an option to search for one! I just don't understand why???!!! We always have to do everything ourselves. Why don't you do something for us for once? If a player can't find me, then I, as the player, am the one who suffers, and you guys can have your party. Is that fair to all of us?!!! Are we all just here to play and pay exorbitant fees? My questions haven't been answered. Please give me a fair answer.
Wenn ein Spieler einem Team beitreten möchte, wird er eine Option sehen, um nach einem Team zu suchen! verstehe se lieder nicht warum???!!! immer wir müssen wir alles machen. macht ihr doch auch mal was für uns. wenn spieler mich nicht findet kann. dann habe ich als spieler das nach sehen, und ihr macht schön eure party. ist das denn gerecht, uns allen?!!! sind wir alle nur zum spielen da, um Teuer zu Bezahlen. meine fragen wurde lieder nicht beantwortet. gibt mir eine gerechte antwort
BestTeam2026
Wenn ein Spieler einem Team beitreten möchte, wird er eine Option sehen, um nach einem Team zu suchen! verstehe se lieder nicht warum???!!! immer wir müssen wir alles machen. macht ihr doch auch mal was für uns. wenn spieler mich nicht findet kann und tut. dann habe ich als spieler das nach sehen, und ihr macht schön eure party. ist das denn gerecht, uns allen?!!! sind wir alle zum nur spielen da, um Teuer zu Betzahlen. meine fragen wurde lieder nicht beantwortet. gibt mir eine gerechte antwort
Hello @BestTeam2026,
I have informed the only way that a player can find our team!
Can you please let me know what other information you are looking for?
If a player wants to join a team, they'll see an option to search for one! I just don't understand why???!!! We always have to do everything ourselves. Why don't you do something for us for once? If a player can't find me, then I, as the player, am left out in the cold, and you guys can have your party. Is that fair to all of us?!!! Are we all just here to play and pay exorbitant fees? My questions haven't been answered. Please give me a fair answer.
Wenn ein Spieler einem Team beitreten möchte, wird er eine Option sehen, um nach einem Team zu suchen! verstehe se lieder nicht warum???!!! immer wir müssen wir alles machen. macht ihr doch auch mal was für uns. wenn spieler mich nicht findet kann und tut. dann habe ich als spieler das nachsehen, und ihr macht schön eure party. ist das denn gerecht, uns allen?!!! sind wir alle zum nur spielen da, um Teuer zu Betzahlen. meine fragen wurde lieder nicht beantwortet. gibt mir eine gerechte antwort
Hello @BestTeam2026🙋♀️ Hope you are having a nice day!
If somebody wants to join your team, all they need to know is the exact name of your team.
When a player wants to join a team, they will see an option to search for a team! So, your friend can enter your team's name in that search bar, and select your team from the appeared results!
Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Keep crushing & have a great rest of the day!🍫🍫