I know this has been posted about before, but I can't find it.
So do we know if boosters are now being stored on the King system. Meaning if someone uninstalls their app either by mistake or thinking it needed fixing, they would get their boosters back, even if they didn't pay for them.
Must admit it was a bit of a shock, and a bit scary, not sure what I think of it yet, hopefully it won't be a problem.
Also not sure what happens with lives being sent, I am now well over my 200, so does that mean I won't receive any lives that are sent until I go under the 200 limit. I'm only asking that question, so that I can pass on to all who sends to me. There's no point in sending if we need to wait for me to go under the 200, that could take a while.
Hopefully someone will know all the answers, but if they don't @QueenB do you 👍