Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 120 gold bars and suddenly it was gone. I didn’t use it. What happened? Pl
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, @syntagmasmith. I've made some checks and I'm seeing 109 gold bars were spent on 20 Striped Brushes on the 31st. I gather this was an accident, so I've re-added them to your account.
Please be a little more cautious as we're not able to do this again. Have a sweet day!