Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Very annoying add. Very rarely gives the reward. So annoying. Every advert seems to be for the museum. I wish I could block it. .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bingo123_ , I understand your frustration with a specific ad.
Unfortunately, some ads can be especially annoying. The best way to make the King advertisement team aware of annoying is to use the process described in the following article from our Help Center.
๐How to report an ad in your game
The more complaints submitted about a given ad, the greater the likelihood it will get removed.