Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I get lives sent from other players in Candy Crush, they get removed the next time I sign in. Anyone else have this problem? Can anyone help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Jamie_Wagner. Our game experts suggested it would be best for you to reach out to Player Support, because we cannot access records for individual player accounts from this Community.. The best way to contact Player Support is through your game as follows:
This way our Player Support Team will have the details about your device and account and should be able to assist you 💚
Hello @Jamie_Wagner, I have had the same experience in another King game. I will forward this issue to management. Can you reply with your Game ID, the type of device and the platform on which you play? This will help with the investigation of the issue.