Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have winning streak of 3400+ I wanted to be featured in the official candy crush page
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am not sure I understand what it is you are requesting from King nor why you contacted player support via email @Bishal_Khanal , so I am not surprised you only receive automated messages. Player support is there to help with issues that affect your game, error or technical problems you encounter.
. Win streaks are a personal goal only. There are no competitions or rewards either in the game or the community for achieving any specific win streak. The only recognition you receive for a high win streak is by yourself, or by other players if you post about it online.
I know the highest one is 6000+ and I'm trying to break that record but unfortunately candy crush doesn't even care about anything and doesn't even respond to the email and just sends auto message. How can I recognize my self now my winning streak is increasing as well.
There is no official recognition for any achievement in the game @Bishal_Khanal and whilst good your Win Streak is only half that of the best we know about
Personally I worry about players that have a high Win Streak as for me it means they are playing to keep the Win Streak which isn't the intention of the game.