Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would take this over the episode race anytime!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I got a hat trick 😁⤵️
Me too. After playing two levels, all the opponents were kicked out.
If the opponents were selected randomly, I feel that this phenomenon looks quite realistic though.
Last year or year before, I can't remember now, there was a user that swore blind that if you started a Candy Royale at level seven of an Episode you were guaranteed to win the whole jackpot.
That was actually true. I ran into that bug accidentally once and had no clue what I need to do to reproduce it. Then it was mentioned in this forum, and by the time I got Candy Royale again, it had been fixed.
Are you saying that if you start a Candy Royale at level 2 you will win the jackpot?
In my case, all the 'opponents' also disappeared after I completed the second level, which is what Monica said. I started Candy Royale at the first level of the episode and played normally. I don't know what trick does this.
@michimune Lucky moment is happening at another account after reading MonicaYellow’s post today
Last year or year before, I can't remember now, there was a user that swore blind that if you started a Candy Royale at level seven of an Episode you were guaranteed to win the whole jackpot. Are you saying that if you start a Candy Royale at level 2 you will win the jackpot?
@michimune What new method? and how do you kick out other players? I rarely get candy royale but when I have I always won by myself, no tricks.
It will be interesting to see if there will be any official response here. It might indicate if there are still spies around who read our posts, or if the community is now entirely AI. I haven't seen Candy Royale in my games since this find has become apparent, and anyway, I'm not willing to share my email with anyone from now on, so will have to keep guessing what this is all about. I'm more interested in finding the intended mechanisms of the app, such as features that are deliberately placed in the app to aid struggling players, and then using those to turn the tables on the app. This smells to me like a simple computing issue, but as I said, I'll keep guessing. Good luck to you all with it.
what is the new method?
Lucky moment is happening at another account after reading MonicaYellow’s post today 😆
I have a mail in my profile 🤫
This is a bit off topic to this thread but yes, that timed UFO has become very scarce in my accounts as well in the past few days, no matter how many spins I earn. They're tightening the purse strings on that one.
Any hints would be appreciated.
It’s unstoppable!!!!
My gold bars have skyrocketed 😂🤣🤣🤣
I wonder, any one able to consistently pull of this trick?
Thanks for spreading the luck! I think this is a new personal best: 300 gold bars.
I did not get any timed UFO from 33 booster wheel spins, but it worked out in the end.
Once again, sole remaining player in another round of Candy Royale, starting from completion of 2 levels. The difference this time is getting 1500 gold bars, instead of 700😊
. Well, it's for 25 levels, hence 1500 gold bars.
I use the same method in another account to kick out all sample players again ⤵️
🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🥳🥳🥳🥳
Boybinary,
MonicaYellow,
MannyFae,
Inspired by their achievements, I test a new method today⤵️
I kicked out every sample player from the pool and got the full jackpot 🎉🎊🥳🥳🥳
Yesterday's run:
A 47-gold single royale.
😊😁
I did get a 500 bar win one time.