Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game says I am not online, but I am and havent changed anything over the years. How do I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rnmedicπ€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using?
Are you seeing a pop-up that says you are not online? Is it happening when you try to collect a reward or even while playing regular features?
Can you show me a screenshot of that pop-up / message you are receiving?
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!π«π«