Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Are we to claim our episode race? I won my race. However, I can’t claim the race.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @USAPRETTYCANDY🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I played an episode yesterday and I did not have any issues to claim the prize as it popped up as it should.
Is the reward not popping up when you click on the Flag widget from your map screen? Did you try to click on that "Claim" button? If so, what is happening?
Hope to hear from you soon!🍫
Thank you, PummyRaj