I was so excited when I got Candy Royale, haven't had it for ages. Played my socks off, and was going to attach my result screenshot to the @Boybinary Candy Royale thread, to show off.
Well that all went out of the window ⬇️
I didn't make it ⬇️ closed the app restarted, closed the app restarted again, but no nothing.
Funny how there wasn't a connection issue, when I got to watch an advert at the end of the Episode. The advert was to get 3 extra gold bars, on top of the 27 I got for passing the Episode race in first place. But guess what all, the 🤬 advert crashed my game, yes another Temu advert ⬇️ so no extra 3 gold bars there either 🥴
Am I going to bother contacting Player Support, the answer to that is no, I really can't be bothered anymore. I think like in the advert, I just need to go and have a lie down 🤕🤕🤕
What a mess it all is @QueenB. Isn't there anyone at all in the Studio checking and fixing things. Oh no of course I forgot, they're all too busy with the 🤬 Wheel, adding more pop ups, and syncing boosters on our devices 🙄