Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been asking for help since February, Please fix my boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @poohbearqπββοΈ
I am sorry to see that the issue in your game is still not resolved! :(
QueenB might not have received the notification or did not get a chance to check your response in πPrevious threadπ I will give her a heads-up about your post, so that she can check again tomorrow!
Thank you for your patience & understanding!π