Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was supposed to get this party favor booster on the previous puzzle. I didn't receive it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @hugyourdogπ€ Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the timed Party Popper booster!
None of the Kingsters are available at present as it is already night for them! So, only thing you can do is report the issue to the King Player Support team by sending a complaint directly from your game App! Did you already send the complaint?
If you already did, please provide the ticket number you have received for me to pass it on to our Community In-charge!π