Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why don't I get my level 10 000 badges, and other level badges. I forgot something. Was removed by moderators. how unfortunately not why, I've been here since 28 August. Thank you very much
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@BestTeam2026
Hello, Best Team!
You have received 1000 - 2000 - 3000 - 4000 and 7000 badges. You still need 5000, 6000, 8000, 9000 and 10000. Please go to the "competitions" and search for the remaining posts, and please post your picture there each time, and you will receive these level badges.
Good luck!
Hello @BestTeam2026,
I checked your profile. You have commented in 5 Milestone threads and you did receive those 5 badges! I am adding a screenshot below!
To earn rest of the 5 badges, please post screenshot of your game map in those threads as well
I am not sure what you meant by👇 Moderators do not remove anything! Only Community Managers have that authority!
I forgot something. Was removed by moderators.
If you can explain that for me, I will be able to assist you!