Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been stuck forever on level 6363,,,any help or tips sure would be nice.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would like to advise you to never play to keep a win streak! Win streaks do not actually help and many levels are easier if you play them without any booster at all and they can also be easier to pass if you play them offline.
I am not sure how this applies to level 6363. According to wiki this level now has only 15 moves. This may mean that it can only be passed if you spend gold bars for additional moves. Some legendary levels are like that now.
Sometimes if players are stuck on a level forever the game helps them by sending them gifts like infinite lives and infinite UFOs.
If you have infinite lives: Look out for a lucky board. Play no starting boosters. Play the first three moves that are the best obvious moves and often those are also the moves the game hints. If they are useless then press the cogwheel and quit the level to try again. If these first three moves give you some cascades or set up a good combo: Keep watching out for chances to create special candies and combos of special candies. Those are signs that the game is trying to help you.
If you have a timed free UFO: Follow the advice in the above paragraph and play the UFO when there are 5 moves left.
I note from the link mulliganaceous posted that this is in essence an old level and here is a video of it when it had more moves. I find that for levels that are of an older design it often helps to actively avoid creating jelly fish, until the last five moves at least. The old lucky board solutions like this one in the video predate the jelly fish, so playing without the fish will help find the luck you need.
Don't be fooled by the fact that this video is older. The mechanisms shown still exist and should help you pass it if you try to play this strategy.
You basically have to maintain a win streak, good inventory balance, and are playing under a double colour bomb. Then, if possible, form the C+C combo.
Otherwise, you may have to bust out a UFO or party booster, maybe even a continue. I had to continue this attempt because I was playing under a single colour bomb, and I failed to set up the C+C combo.
Here is how I completed this level.
Otherwise, you may have to bust out a UFO or party booster, maybe even a continue. I had to continue this attempt because I