Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Merhabalar. Music season başlangıcı için bana 16 bölüm oynamamı gerektiren bildirim mesajı geldi. 16 bölüm oynamama rağmen music season bende etkinleşmedi. Bu sorunu nasıl çözebilirim?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm at level 14286. Even though I've completed the new levels, the Music Season event isn't activating on my account. I receive notifications, but clicking them doesn't trigger the map. I'll request a server change check for my account.
Account name: kmlklnch@hotmail.com
Subject: Critical Server Sync Error - Level 14286
Please escalate this ticket to a human agent. Do not send automated macro replies regarding missing events.My account (Level 14286) has a critical server synchronization bug. The game pushes notifications for the "Music Season" and tells me to play, but when I click the notification, the map crashes back to classic mode.I have already tried clearing cache, reinstalling, and testing on multiple devices (including PC). The issue is strictly server-side on my profile.Please manually refresh or repair my account sync data.
Player ID: kmlklnch@hotmail.com
Thank you,Ayhan
Hey! Just to clarify, did you play the 16 levels before or after you received the notification?
Also, if possible, could you please switch to English? That way, more players will be able to understand and help you ☺️