I just finished level 23196 and I’ve noticed a few things over the last couple of weeks:
- Extra moves when not finishing a game have dropped dramatically- no more 5-6 moves with a color bomb booster. Now I’m seeing a measly 3 moves with no booster, sometimes 4 moves but still no booster. What happened to 5-6 moves and a booster? No color bomb boosters!
- The wheel, if not completing a game, is whacko. I just played an episode race and my options for spinning about 10-12 times never included a UFO. It was probably the most difficult episode race I’ve played.
- The last game in an episode has always been easy. Not in the last episode.
Do you not want us to win and have fun anymore without spending gold bars? Just saying. The games need to be fun, and part of the fun is winning.