Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I go to get boosters with the gld bars I have purchase which have you checked my account has been a lot of money over the past few months. They notice comes up that says. transaction failed no taken from your account but they take my gold bars and do not give me the boosters so I canceled the transaction. I go back by the lets me buy them but now you’ve taken gold twice so if it’s 29 gold bars, you took the 29 didn’t give me anything then I went back and 9 so that’s 58 gold bars for one transaction. It’s been going on for three or four days now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there!
We hope you're having a wonderful day! We're really sorry to hear you're having trouble with the booster purchases, and we totally get how annoying that can be. Our amazing studio team is already on it, working hard to fix the issue so you can get back to enjoying your game in no time. We’d love to hear any feedback you have—it really helps us make things better for you!